I've joked around with your mom about what you guys might become when you grow up. Keegan, you can't go anywhere without music. You'll mash the music button on your toys incessantly. As mentioned before, you love anything with wheels. You also can't stand to come in from outside. Would probably hang out in our backyard all day if I let you. Can't tell if you're going to be a musician, a mechanic, or a farmer/outdoorsman.
Rhett, it's a bit early to pick out your inclinations, but you certainly speak your mind at times. Great projection, I must say. Mom thought Keegan was going to be the next Billy Graham. My thought was you'd be a pastor and he'd be the music minister.
That's just us having fun, though. I only hope to help provide you both with opportunities to discover what ways you'd like to spend your time. I'd be just as proud of you if you were a janitor vs an evangelist, politician, sports star, or whatever. As long as you devote whatever you do to honor your God, it matters.
As they say, remember, David wasn't a mighty man by human standards. All he could really do was sling rocks. But he did so to honor the Lord. God gave him great courage and sense of purpose. The rest is history. Do everything to honor the Lord and not yourself before men and you will be used greatly for his kingdom.
Above all, remember the Lord's commandments and his great commission, along with your purpose (previous post), and your life will be well spent.
I love you two and I'm already proud to call myself your father. I thank God he decided to give me both of you.
- Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.